I made these stockings last year but didn’t quite finish the embroidery or the hanging loops. So this year, I pulled them out and finished them. And I was able to put M’s name on one since last year we didn’t know if we were having a boy or a girl. I used this tutorial from PurlBee and used an embroidery machine to do the names.
I finally got the Jump Rope Dress pattern from Oliver + S this last summer. My mom found it at a quilt shop in Paradise, I think. I took a chance and didn’t make it out of pink fabric but instead, navy blue with white polka dots. The buttons are pink, though. A is so hard to make stuff for lately. I had to bribe her a couple weeks ago to wear it to church. I hope M is not nearly so picky and maybe a little more girly.