Once I got on this cloth diaper kick, I just had to make a pair of woolen longies, or soaker. They are meant to go over a fitted diaper or prefold as a breathable but waterproof cover. I finally finished my first pair the other day and even lanolized them. I used the Li’l Aries free pattern and Cascade 220 wool. I didn’t want to use super nice and expensive wool for my first attempt and I’m glad I didn’t because they have a few issues. I had problems getting the short rows to look decent on one of the sides and I missed an increase here and there. But, oh well. They just barely fit M, too. So, they will be cute to wear during the day but the rise is a little short to wear over a thick nighttime diaper.